Can be added on a daily food habit. It gives same value such as meat or fish. The dal curry made of Gram pulses, gram flour, boiled gram, gram flour, etc. are used in different ways for eating.
Some of the surprising qualities of whole grams are:
1. In our country, Chola Dal or Chana Dal is eaten in many ways. It is essential to have a strong body, strengthen bone, and to improve immunity power.
2. Reduce the risk of heart disease. Researchers have shown that adding Chola or Chana to the diet reduces total cholesterol and bad cholesterol levels. There are both soluble and insoluble food fibers that reduce the risk of heart attack. Potassium, Vitamin ‘C’ and Vitamin B-6 help keep the heart healthy. As a
3. Helps in blood pressure control. A study published in the Journal of American Medical Association showed that the tendency of hypertension decreases in young women who eat sufficient foods contains folic acid. Since there is a good amount of folic acid in Chola, it helps to control the blood pressure.
4. To prevent cancer. Folic acid reduces the amount of allergy in blood and reduces the cause of asthma. Eat grams regularly and live well. Korean researchers have shown in their studies that by taking more folic acid, it reduces the risk of colon cancer and rectal cancer.
5. Controlling diabetes and improving sexual power. Glycemic index of carbohydrate is low. So for the diabetic patients, Chola is good. About 100 gm Chola contains about 200 milligrams of calcium, 10 milligrams of iron, and 180 microgram vitamin A. There are also vitamins B-1, B-2, phosphorus, and magnesium. All of these are beneficial to the health. It helps in increasing sexual power. So, add Chola or Chana in your diet list. Eating raw chola with raw ginger fulfills protein and antibiotics in the body. The protein makes humans stronger and healthier and the antibiotic develops resistance to any disease.