Dates are palm tree fruits. It’s available in a variety of taste and quality depends on the soil. It ranges from desert to tropical palm fruit. The dates we find in the market especially in departmental food store are usually desert types.
The date fruit contains water, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates, calcium, iron, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 and a small amount of vitamin C, folic acid, magnesium, manganese, sulfur, protein.
Daily eating 3 to 5 dates helps to meet the essential deficit of many food values. Dates have many more health benefit qualities as follows.
1. Digestive stimulant, liver and stomach strengthening
2. Date increases the Neurological energy
3. Helps to boost energy and remove weakness
4. Dates produce blood in the body
5. Dates are quite beneficial for heart patients
6. Increases the taste
7. Increases body immunity power
8. Increases the eyesight
9. Helps to protect the lungs, and also helps prevent oral cancer
10. Dates contain dieter fiber which helps to reduce and control cholesterol.